TMI is a blog tag that involves answering fifty random questions about yourself and your life.
Standing for Too Much Information, some of the questions in the tag are fairly personal and are evidently intended to help your blog readers get to know the real you. I thought I’d give it a go and answer each question 100% honestly. SO, here goes…
1. What are you wearing? My peach Obey jumper with jeans.
2. Ever been in love? Yes.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? No.
4. How tall are you? 5ft 5in.
5. How much do you weigh? 8st 5lb.
6. Any tattoos? No.
7. Any piercings? No.
8. Your favourite fictional couple? Either Anna and Bates from Downton Abbey or Alex and Piper from Orange is the New Black (my television interest is extremely varied!).
9. Favourite show? My all time favourite is still Afterlife.
10. Favourite bands? My top three would have to be Snow Patrol, The 1975 and of course Take That.
11. Something you miss? Certain elements of my past – mostly how happy people were that currently aren’t, as well as how close I was to those people.
12. Favourite song? I Follow Rivers by Lykke Li.
13. How old are you? 23 years old.
14. Zodiac sign? Aquarius.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Loyalty.
16: Favourite Quote? Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.
17: Favourite actor? I have plenty but if I had to pick one, I’d probably say Robin Williams.
18: Favourite colour? I quite like grey at the moment.
19: Loud music or soft? Loud. Always!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bedroom or study.
21: How long does it take you to shower? Around 20 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Around half an hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No.
24: Turn on? Confidence.
25: Turn off? Arrogance. There’s a fine line between the two!
26: The reason you joined YouTube? To share videos I’d made.
27: Fears? I have an irrational fear of gaining weight.
28: Last thing that made you cry? See above.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Within the last hour, over text.
30: Meaning behind your Blogging Name? It’s simply my real name.
31: Last book you read? Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman.
32: The book you’re currently reading? Just A Little Run Around The World by Rosie Swale-Pope. My Nan gave it to me to read.
33: Last show you watched? The Keith Lemon Sketch Show. It’s ridiculously funny!
34: Last person you talked to? My manager.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He’s my boyfriend.
36: Favourite foods? At the moment, I like fruit with yoghurt, honey or porridge oats. I’m really into carrot sticks with houmous too.
37: Place you want to visit? America.
38: Last place you were? Work.
39: Do you have a crush? He’s far more than that.
40: Last time you kissed someone? Last night, just before I went to sleep.
41: Last time you were insulted? Just over a week ago.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry.
43: What instruments do you play? None. I used to play the keyboard though.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My Nanna’s necklace.
45: Last sport you played? Swimming, if that counts.
46: Last song you sang? Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding.
47: Favourite chat up line? I don’t have one. They make me cringe.
48: Have you ever used it? See above.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last Sunday.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Whoever wants to!
4 thoughts on “50 Questions About Me”
[…] do at Christmas Time’ which is an observation of my own home town, and in second place was ‘TMI Tag: 50 Questions’ – a blog post about me. The post with the most hits overall was ‘Blast from the Past: […]
Awesome! I love your honest answers. Keep it up!
Thank you Arain!